- Number of scholarships: 4.
- The scholarship will be either Full or 50 percent tuition fee waiver.
- The scholarships do not cover additional course costs (books etc.) or accommodation fees.
- Scholarships are not payable directly to successful applicants but are off set against your student fee invoice.
- Applicants with an offer of study on the full-time LLM are eligible.
- Applicant must not receive funding from anywhere else.
How to apply:
- Applicant must have a full time offer of study in place before you can apply for LLM funding.
- Then candidates have to apply for the scholarship via our online application link.
The scholarship will be awarded to those who we deem to have successfully demonstrated their reasoning for being awarded a scholarship based on the following criteria;
- Academic merit
- Professional achievements (if any)
- Financial need.
- For admission: 13th February, 2017.
- For scholarship: 13th March, 2017.
For more details, please visit, http://www.law.qmul.ac.uk/postgraduate