- Number of scholarships: 10
- The scholarships cover an amount of $ 10,000 per annum.
- The scholarships will be paid to the recipient, in one installment, after census date of the first semester of their undergraduate or postgraduate program.
- Be defined as an overseas student under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000.
- Be a citizen of India.
- Have achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling, demonstrated by excellent Results in their secondary studies qualification or undergraduate degree.
- Have accepted the offer of admission to the Australian National University by the date advertised on the University website.
- Enroll in the first year of a single or double undergraduate coursework degree program or postgraduate coursework degree program in the semester stipulated in the scholarship letter of offer.
How to apply:
The application has to be submitted on the prescribed electronic form and supporting documentation forwarded to the ANU College of Business and Economics by email or post prior to the closing date.
- Selection will be made on the basis of academic performance and scholarship application.
- The award is offered to a student by a selection committee chaired by the Dean of the College (or nominee).
Last date: 20th January, 2017.
For more details, please visit, http://www.anu.edu.au/students/scholarships/anu