- Number of scholarships: 5
- The scholarship will cover 100% of University and college fees, a grant for living costs (of at least £14,100) and one return flight from India to the UK. Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
To be eligible candidates:
- Must be applying to start a new, full-time one-year master’s course or full-time D. Phil course at Oxford.
- Must be a national of and ordinarily resident in India.
- Must have a first-class undergraduate or master’s degree from an Indian university.
- Must not hold a degree from a university outside of India (this rule does not apply to study undertaken whilst in receipt of a Felix Scholarship).
- Are expected to return to India after completing your studies.
How to apply:
There is no separate application process, in order to be considered, candidate must submit their application for graduate study.
- Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial need.
Last date: 06th January 06, 2017 or 20th January, 2017 (depending on the course)
For more details, please visit, http://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/graduate/fees-and-funding