- Number of scholarships: 50.
- The scholarship is worth a £5,000 reduction in the cost of your tuition fees for each year of the course.
- Scholarships are not open to students who are fully sponsored.
- Candidate must be a new, full-time, international fee-status student who holds an offer for a postgraduate taught degree with minimum course duration of one year.
- Candidates must have applied for the course of your choice at the University of Brighton, and have been offered a place on that course for 2017 entry.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to apply for the program first.
- Candidates have to send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with their University of Brighton student number in the subject line, and we will send a scholarship application pack.
- The criteria for awarding University of Brighton postgraduate full tuition fee international scholarship are primarily merit-based. Merit does not necessarily have to mean academic merit but could also be interpreted to include outstanding performance in a variety of spheres.
- The strongest candidates will be those demonstrating a mixture of academic merit (including English language ability) and other merit or outstanding achievement in a particular field of activity.
- Application deadline 1: 31st January 31, 2017.
- Application deadline 2: 31st March, 2017.
- Application deadline 3: 31st May, 2017.
- Application deadline 4: 31st July, 2017.
For more details, please visit, https://www.brighton.ac.uk/studying-here/fees-and-finance/postgraduate