University of Warwick, UK, invites applications for Great Scholarships from Indian students pursuing their full-time M. Sc programs offered in the departments of Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies, Chemistry, Economics, History, Life Sciences, Politics & International Studies, Sociology, Statistics and Warwick Manufacturing Group for the session commencing in October 2017.
- Number of scholarships: 4.
- Scholarship value: £12,000 each.
- Be applying for a Masters course at the University to begin autumn 2017.
- Be an Indian national, residing in India.
- Not be in receipt of funding, either from Warwick or from another external funding body
- Be applying for one of the following courses for 2017/2018 entry.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online for the program at, http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/study/postgraduate/apply/howto/
- Candidate applying for the M. Sc program at the university will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
- No separate application form is required.
Last date: 16th March, 2017.
For more details, please visit, http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/academicoffice/gsp