Number of scholarships: 25
Scholarship covers 50% of international student tuition fee.
- Have applied for and been offered a place to study on a full time postgraduate taught degree at the University of Sussex (e.g., MA, M Sc, LLM, M. Res, postgraduate diploma, and graduate diploma) excluding the following degrees:
- Courses in the Institute of Development Studies, except the MA in Gender and Development
- M. Sc in Social Research Methods + D. Phil combined (1+3 degrees)
- International foundation years, postgraduate certificate, International Year One Diploma in Business and Management, and Pre-masters.
- Pre-masters degrees and diplomas taught at partner colleges that are validated by Sussex.
- M. Sc Automative Engineering
- Masters in Business Administration or Masters in Education
- Courses within the Brighton and Sussex Medical School
- Be assessed as liable to pay fees at the “overseas” (namely the non-EU) rate.
- Have sufficient funds to meet your tuition fees and living expenses, after taking account of the possible award of a chancellor’s international scholarship.
- Intend to remain on the program for which the scholarship is offered.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online for admission at, http://www.sussex.ac.uk/studentlifecentre/funding/cisapplication
Last date: 01st May, 2017.
For more details, please visit, http://www.sussex.ac.uk