- Number of scholarships: 3
- Scholarship value £6,000.
- The Scholarships cover the annual tuition fees.
- Scholarships are available to the students from Africa, Middle East, South America and India who excel in their field.
How to apply:
- Candidates can obtain the application form from, http://www.southampton.ac.uk/assets/imported/transforms/content-
- Candidates must submit a 500 word personal statement containing the following:
- Evidence of academic or career progression and any professional achievement.
- How the MA program would enhance your career prospects?
- Why and how this scholarship will benefit you?
- Candidates can mail to Pgapply.firstname.lastname@example.org or post to “PG FBL Admissions, Building 4/Room 1003, Faculty of Business and Law, University of Southampton, University Road, Southampton, SO17 1BJ”.
Last date: 31st March, 2017.
For more details, please visit, http://www.southampton.ac.uk/wsa/postgraduate/