- The rate of Scholarship shall be Rs.500/- per month.
- A Scholarship awarded under the scheme shall be paid for a maximum period of two years.
- Payment will be made through demand drafts/ECS.
- The scholarship shall be given on the basis of merit list as stated in Para 2 above, from the result of CBSE Class X Examination. The eligibility criteria shall be as under:
- All Single Girl Students, who have secured 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks / grades in CBSE Class X Exam and are studying Class XI & XII in School (affiliated with CBSE) whose tuition fee is not more than Rs. 1,500/- p.m. during the academic year, shall be considered for the purpose.
- In the next two years, the total enhancement in tuition fee in such school shall not be more than 10% of the tuition fee charged. NRI applicants of the Board are also eligible for the award. The tuition fee for the NRIs has been decided maximum of Rs. 6,000/- per month.
How to apply:
- The candidates can apply online for CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child. The girl students should register themselves by filling the necessary information in the online application form.
- The Application Form is available on Board’s website www.cbse.nic.in
- The applicant must be single girl child to their parent. Applicant should have secured minimum 60% marks or 6.2% CGPA grades in 10th standard of CBSE board Applicant must be practicing her class 11 & 12 education from a CBSE affiliated school.
- Last date for submission of online applications: 15th December, 2016.
- Last date to submit the hard copy: 31st December, 2016.
For more details, please visit, Email: email@example.com , Website www.cbse.nic.in