- Scholarships will be a full tuition fee waiver.
- A monthly stipend will be given to the students.
- Must hold an offer to study one of the following courses by 3rd March 2017.
- Mode of attendance must be full-time.
- Must be a national of a Commonwealth developing country and not at present living or studying in a developed country.
- Must not have previously studied for one year or more in a developed country.
How to apply:
Candidates have to apply online at, http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/international/howtoapply/pgtaught
- Applications for the Commonwealth Scholarships will be judged on academic merit and a personal statement.
Last date: 10th March, 2017.
For more details, please visit, https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/international/money/commonwealth