- The scholarship covers course fees, college fees and a grant for living costs for full-time students of at least £14,296.
- Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
- Candidates must be ordinarily resident in India or have previously studied at an Indian higher education institution.
- Candidates must be applying for D. Phil, or one of the following master’s courses: M. Sc/M. Phil in Biodiversity, Conservation and Management; M. Sc/M. Phil in Water Science, Policy and Management; M. Sc/M. Phil in Environmental Change and Management; M. Sc/M. Phil Modern South Asian Studies; M. Phil in Development Studies; Master of Public Policy (MPP); and Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL).
How to apply:
There is no separate application process for this scholarship: in order to be considered, candidates must submit their application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for the course.
- Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, relevance of studies to the Centre’s interdisciplinary aims, understanding of the development challenges faced by India, and leadership and entrepreneurial potential.
Last date: 20th January, 2017.
For more details, please visit, http://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/graduate/fees-and-funding
/fees-funding-and-scholarship-search/scholarships-2#indiragandhi or http://www.ox.ac.uk/