- Scholarship value:
- Lotus Gold Scholarship – up to $ 10,000.
- Lotus Silver Scholarship – up to $ 5,000.
- The Scholarship will be initially awarded for one academic year beginning in Fall semester.
- Disbursement of the Scholarship award is made in two installments, the first in Fall semester and the second in Spring semester.
- The scholarship is available to new students seeking either bachelor’s degrees or master’s degrees at University of the West. Doctoral degree students, ESL students, or students seeking certificates only are not eligible for this scholarship.
- International students must meet the minimum University of the West admission requirements for English proficiency.
- To qualify for the scholarship, a student must be enrolled full-time at University.
How to apply:
- Candidates must be pre-registered at the full-time credit level before making application for scholarships.
- The Lotus scholarship application must include the following documents.
- Completed and signed University of the West Financial Aid application form.
- Completed and signed University of the West international student supplemental application for financial aid.
Last date: 15th February, 2017.
For more details, please visit, http://www.uwest.edu/site/index.php?