- These scholarships cover tuition fees at the international rate and provide a stipend (maintenance grant) to cover living expenses (the current level of which is £13,730). The scholarship also provides generous allowances for clothes, books and a return flight home.
- The scholarships are available for up to 3 years.
- Must be from India or hold the citizenship of India.
- Must demonstrate financial need.
- Must possess at least a first-class honours degree from a University or comparable institution.
- Must not hold a degree from a University outside your home country.
- Must not have studies outside your home country for one year or more.
- Are expected by the Trust to return to work in their home country following their study.
- Must have been accepted for admission by the University by 30 January 2017 to be considered for short listing.
How to apply:
- Candidate must complete an online application for admission to a postgraduate degree at the university and hold an offer of admission by the deadline at, https://www.risisweb.reading.ac.uk/si/sits.urd/run/siw_ipp_lgn.login?
- Complete the electronic form at the bottom of this webpage in order to express your interest in being considered for the Felix Scholarships.
Scholarships will be given to candidates who can demonstrate academic excellence and financial need.
Last date: 30th January, 2017.
For more details, please visit: http://www.reading.ac.uk/gs-felix.aspx