- Candidate will get a full wavier in amount of fees for room, board and tuition at UCLA.
- Scholarships in smaller amounts may also be awarded to outstanding candidates.
- Candidates who are 12th grader and applying to UCLA for admission in fall of 2017 should have:
- An outstanding academic record and standardized test scores.
- An evidence of exceptional background and promise in mathematics. Candidates should be placed in the top 25% in the U.S.A. Mathematics Olympiad (USAMO) or comparable (International Mathematics Olympiad level) performance on a similar national competition, or advanced (upper-division college level) coursework, or original research work in mathematics.
- Candidates must maintain satisfactory and timely academic progress towards their degree and remain in good academic standing.
- Candidates should have at least a 3.5 GPA in mathematics courses.
- Candidate must have an outstanding academic record and standardized test scores (TOEFL and SAT/ACT).
- Candidate should declare mathematics major upon admission and remain in the major pass the basic exam by the end of their third year of studies.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online at, http://admission.universityofcalifornia.edu/
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of marks scored in their previous qualifying examination.
- Application starting date: 01st November, 2016.
- Last date: 30th November, 2016.
For more details, please visit, https://www.mathprograms.org/db/programs/458