- Candidate will get an amount of $ 15,000 per year for up to four years.
- Candidates should be a freshman at IUPUI.
- Applicant should complete secondary school by the time of enrollment.
- Candidate must be an international student.
- Candidate should have a minimum high school/ secondary school cumulative GPA of 3.75 on a 4.0 scale. Candidate must have one of the following minimum test scores:
- ACT: composite score of 28
- An IELTS score of 5.5 – 6.0.
- A TOEFL (ibt) score of 60-79.
- SAT (taken after March 2016) 670 on Math section or 1320 on the Evidence-Based Reading and Writing and Math sections
How to apply:
- A separate scholarship application is not required.
- Candidates can apply online at, http://international.iupui.edu/admissions/how-apply/index.html
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of marks scored in their previous examination.
Last date: 01st March, 2017.
For more details, please visit, http://international.iupui.edu/funding-scholarships