Imperial College London, U.K., invites applications for President’s PhD Scholarships from high performing undergraduate or Master’s student and have, a strong desire to undertake a PhD program for the session 2017.
- Candidates will get full funding for their tuition fees for 3.5 years.
- A stipend of £20,800 per annum to assist with living costs.
- A fund of £2,000 (consumable fund) per annum for the first 3 years of study.
- Candidates of any nationality can apply.
- Candidates must be among the highest achievers in their undergraduate cohort, and in receipt of, or due to receive a first class UK degree or equivalent.
- Candidates with Master’s qualifications should have achieved a distinction or, where this has yet to have been achieved, be able to provide evidence of high performance that will lead to a distinction.
- Candidates will be asked either for their English test, IELTS, TOEFL scores.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online from October 1.
- Selection will be on the basis of Interview, References and Personal statement made by the candidate.
Last date: 11th November, 2016.
For more details, please visit, http://www.imperial.ac.uk/study/pg/