Scholarship will provide the following support for the expected duration of the MBA (Global) for up to a maximum of 2 years; 50% of the student tuition fees of the MBA (Global) each semester
Note: The fee component of the scholarship will be paid directly to the student fee account in two installments per year to be paid prior to the census date relevant to each enrolled semester.
- Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for a MBA (Global) Scholarship.
- Receive an offer of place into the MBA (Global) in Semester 2, 2016.
- Have completed an undergraduate degree with a first class honors or academic achievement as evidenced by their academic record (minimum CWA of 70).
- Not to be in receipt of any other Curtin funded Scholarships.
- Not to be in receipt of any other sponsorship.
- Students with credit for recognized learning (CRL) are not eligible.
- Deferral of this scholarship is not permitted.
How to apply:
- Candidates need to download the application form https://scholarships.curtin.edu.au/scholarships/scholarship.cfm?id=2764
- Applications must be submitted in the following ways:
- Email: CBS.Management.Students@curtin.edu.au
- Post: School of management, Building 408, Curtin University, Kent Street, Bentley WA 6102
- Fax: 08 9266 7897. Please attach a front cover page containing Student Name, Student Number and Number of pages faxed
- In Person: School of Management, Building 408, Curtin University, Kent Street, BENTLEY WA 6102
Applications will be assessed by an assessment panel using the following criteria:
- Responses to questions in application form and academic merit.
- Scholarship will be awarded if there are applicants of sufficient merit.
Last date: 09th January, 2017.
For more details, please visit, https://scholarships.curtin.edu.au/