RMIT University, Australia, invites applications for Science Engineering & Health Scholarships from Indian students commencing an undergraduate degree program at RMIT’s College of Science, Engineering and Health.
- Number of scholarships: 6
- The scholarship will pay AU$ 5,000 as a once off payment towards the tuition fees.
- Be an Indian citizen.
- Applying from India.
- Enroll in a bachelor degree program offered by the College of Science, Engineering and Health in 1 Semester 2017 have an excellent academic background.
How to apply:
- Candidates should submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Candidates should receive an offer to study at RMIT in 1 Semester 2017.
- Students will be automatically considered for a scholarship.
Last date: 10th February, 2017.
For more details, please visit, http://www1.rmit.edu.au/browse;ID=nd7ni6vqqcr5