- Stipend of Euro 1000.00 per month.
- A lump sum towards air fare from India to Germany and back.
- Exemption from payment of university tuition fees.
- A study and research subsidy.
- Compulsory health insurance covered by DAAD.
- 2 months German Language Course in India – free tuition.
- 4 months German Language Course in Germany – free tuition, boarding, lodging plus pocket allowance during the period of the German language course in Germany (preceding studies/research).
- Spouse allowance and additional rent subsidy.
- Supervisor’s travel (see appendix).
- A first class Master’s degree.
- The PhD registration with a university in India should not be older than 3 years at the application deadline (1st October).
- Candidates must have a recent dated acceptance letter confirming academic supervision from a German Professor on the university’s letterhead with a clear reference to the candidate’s research project.
- Candidates must be residing in India at the time of application. German language skills are not mandatory for application.
How to apply:
Candidates can apply online at, http://www.cusat.ac.in/events/events_1491_ind_sandwich.pdf Applications and relevant documents have to be submitted at the DAAD office in New Delhi German Academic Exchange Service Mrs. Anuroopa Dixit 2, Nyaya Marg Chanakyapuri New Delhi 110 021.
Last date: 01st October, 2016.
For more details, please visit, http://www.cusat.ac.in/view_news.php?id=1491