- The value of scholarship is £5,000.
The candidate must have:
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 65% or above.
- A grade of 7.5 with a minimum of 6.5 in each of the subtests in IELTS.
- An overall score of 109 with 24/ 30 in reading and writing and 20/ 30 in speaking and listening in TOEFL.
How to apply:
- The candidates can apply online at, http://www.laws.ucl.ac.uk/study/graduate
- The Scholarships will be given on the basis of academic merit using the application submitted for the LLM program.
Last date: 20th January, 2017.
For more details, please visit, http://www.laws.ucl.ac.uk/study/graduate/applying