- Number of Scholarships: 300
- Scholarship value: Rs.5000/- per annum
- A school may send a proposal recommending a girl child for consideration for G.C.S.S.
- Each school may recommend only one girl child.
- Proposal should be signed by the school Principal/Head Master/Head Mistress only.
- Proposal should be in the specified format (enclosed) and complete in all respects/with required attachments.
- The girl being nominated must be studying in recommending school in class Two to class Ten.
- She should have scored at least aggregate 60% marks or equivalent grade in previous class.
- The school should send a copy of her previous year’s report card duly certified by the principal to SOF along with the GCSS application form.
- The marks criteria may be waived off for a child with major physical disability.
- Child’s parents’ combined monthly income should be less than Rs. 15000/-
- All proposals received will be evaluated by a Committee set up by SOF.
- Qualifiers of G.C.S.S. will be notified individually and through respective schools.
How to apply:
A school may send a proposal recommending a girl child for consideration for G.C.S.S.
Last date: 31st October, 2016.
For more details, please visit, E-mail: email@example.com