- The scholarship is valued at $ 10, 000 each for outstanding international students with two tuition payments of $ 5,000 each.
- Scholarship will be paid for 2 trimesters only.
Areas of study:
Scholarship will be awarded annually to applicants to Bachelor of Medical Science, Bachelor of Oral Health in Dental Science, Bachelor of Oral Health in Dental Technology, Bachelor of Exercise Science, Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics, Bachelor of Pharmacy, Bachelor of Science Advanced with Honours programs for the year 2017.
Candidate must have:
- An international student.
- Have a minimum GPA in high school studies.
- Have applied to Griffith University and satisfy all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as university’s entry requirements.
- Be a commencing (not existing) student at Griffith University.
- Be enrolling as a full time student in a undergraduate degree at Griffith University.
How to apply:
Candidates can apply online at, https://www.griffith.edu.au/international/scholarships-finance
Candidates will be accessed on previous academic results, personal statement and references by the panel of the university.
Last date: 28th October, 2016.
For more details, please visit, https://www.griffith.edu.au/international/scholarships-finance/