- Amount: The Scholarships covers $ 27,000 per year stipend/living allowance plus tuition fees and overseas health cover paid.
- 1-2 years for a master by research dependent on course length.
- Up to 3 years for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).
The awardees should also have:
- Completed a bachelor degree with first class honors, or be regarded by the ECU as having an equivalent level of attainment.
- Must have their course application for study in the PhD or Master by research program approved by ECU before being considered for an offer of a scholarship.
- Meet international student visa requirements as specified by the Department of Immigration and Boarder Protection.
- Have been made an unconditional offer of a place in a higher degree by research (either a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Master by research)
How to apply:
- Candidates must complete the application form including:
- Outline of the research topic.
- Information on the research publications or research grants candidates have received: documenting the Research Experience.
- Academic Referees to support the scholarship application, using the PG Academic Referee Report.
- Candidates must submit the scholarship application and documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last date: 28th October, 2016.
For more details, please visit, http://www.ecu.edu.au/scholarships/scholarships-by-pathways/higher-