The festival shall carry the following awards –
- Best film – shall carry a cash prize of INR Ten (10) Lakhs and a certificate.
- Three (3) films falling in Second Best Category – each shall be awarded a cash prize INR Five (5) Lakhs.
- Six films (6) falling in Third Best Category – each shall be awarded a cash prize of INR Two (2) Lakhs.
Rules and Regulations
- Open to all interested applicants.
- The films can be made in any of the listed official languages of India and must be subtitled in English.
- The film must be produced in the last 1 year preceding the Festival, i.e. with effect from 1 October 2015.
How to apply:
Applications can be downloaded from,
- Application form must be submitted ONLINE at firstname.lastname@example.org and send a hard copy with the screener (DVD/ USB Drive only).
Send the DVD /USB Drive to the following address:
Swachh Bharat short film festival
National Film Development Corporation Ltd
6th Floor, Discovery of India Bldg, Nehru Center
Dr A.B. Road, Worli, Mumbai – 400018
- Entries open only for short film with duration of not more than 3 min (180 secs). To be shot in HD format.
- No entry fee for submissions
Last date: 10th September, 2016.
For more details, please visit,