Argentina’s Gaston Sangoy and Uruguay’s Walter Ibanez will play for Mumbai City FC in the Indian Super League (ISL) Season 3. Sangoy, 31, is a striker and Ibanez, a centre-back.
The new coach of Mumbai City FC, Alexandre Guimaraes, said: “Gaston is a proven striker and a goal getter. He is a great asset up front and will always keep the opposition on its toes.
“Walter (Ibanez) is a winner and if you see over the last two seasons, he has had over 60 appearances. It is a testament to his skill that he is a permanent fixture in the team for his coach.”
Wenger: ‘Per Mertesacker out a few months’
FA Cup to trial fourth substitute
Extra substitute trial set for FA Cup’s latter stages
Barcelona agrees Mascherano contract renewal
Please Wait while comments are loading…
1. Comments will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
2. Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant cannot be published.
3. Please write complete sentences. Do not type comments in all capital letters,
or in all lower case letters, or using abbreviated text.
(example: u cannot substitute for you, d is not ‘the’, n is not ‘and’).
4. We may remove hyperlinks within comments.
5. Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.