- Scholarships cover international tuition fees for up to four (4) years, as well as Overseas Student Health Cover.
- Successful applicants will also be awarded a full living allowance scholarship and UWA Top-Up Scholarship (the total combined value for 2016 is $ 29,000 per annum).
Qualified international students with,
- Academic achievement.
- English language achievement.
- Research training achievement.
- Proposed research environment.
How to apply:
Candidates can apply online at, https://iathena.grs.uwa.edu.au/
Allocation of scholarships is the outcome of a competitive ranking and selection process in which applications are scored and ranked by Schools, Faculties and the University Scholarships Committee, according to the common criteria and on the basis of evidence provided.
Last date: 31st August, 2016.
For more details, please visit, http://www.scholarships.uwa.edu.au/search?id=454