- Number of Scholarships:
- Category A: 15
- Category B: 15
- Category C: 10
- Category D: 10
- Scholarship Amount:
- Category A: Rs. 400/- per month for two years.
- Category B: Rs. 500/- per month for two years.
- Category C: Rs. 600/- per month for two or three years as applicable.
- Category D: Rs. 700/- per month for two or three years as applicable.
- Scholarship can be availed for students enrolled for full-time courses only:
- Category A: for doing 9th – 10th class course.
- Category B: for doing 11th – 12th class course.
- Category C: for doing graduation course.
- Category D: for doing Postgraduate course.
- Scholarship should be used by the students on themselves and on their studies only.
Candidates should have:
- passed the qualifying examination in the current year i.e., 2016 (in first attempt) only.
- Category A: 75% aggregate in 8th class or equivalent.
- Category B: 75% aggregate in 10th class or equivalent.
- Category C: 75% aggregate (Science & Commerce), 65% aggregate (Humanities/Arts) in 12th class.
- Category D: 60% aggregate (Science & Commerce), 50% aggregate (Humanities/Arts) in Graduate Degree.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply through online at: http://www.jmstrust.com/Merit-
- The duly filled in printed copy of the submitted online application form along with relevant documents should be addressed to Chief Trustee and sent to:
J.M. Sethia Charitable Trust,
Regd. & Head Office:
133, Biplabi Rash Behari Basu road,
3rd Floor No. 15,
Kolkata – 700 001.
- Candidates can also download the application form from: http://www.jmstrust.com/pdf-files/
Merit-Scholarship-Scheme-Application-Form.pdf. The duly filled in application form along with attested copies can be sent to above address.
Last Date: 31st July, 2016.
For more details, please visit, http://www.jmstrust.com/pdf-files/