A $ 1500 (or international currency equivalent) scholarship will be awarded to one student for the fall and spring semesters.
- Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field.
- Open worldwide.
- Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) with a declared major in a science related field.
How to apply:
- Fill out the scholarship application form. Download the scholarship application form, from, http://images.novusbio.com/design/spring_2017.pdf
- Submit a transcript of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submit high school transcript).
- Submit a written statement addressing the following topics:
- Submit a 140 character statement/tweet on why you deserve this scholarship.
- Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest.
Submit the application and written statement to email@example.com to be considered for the Spring 2017 Novus Biologicals Scholarship.
- Last date: 9th December, 2016.
- Finalist will be notified by: 23rd December, 2016.
For more details, please visit, http://www.novusbio.com/scholarship-program.html