- Number of Scholarships: 4
- 1 in SAgE Faculty
- 1 in HaSS Faculty
- 1 in FMS Faculty
- 1 in any of the three faculties
- Scholarship worth of £5,000 payable towards the first year of tuition fees.
To be eligible candidate:
- Must be an Indian national and have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes.
- Must hold a conditional or unconditional offer on any master’s degree programme at Newcastle city campus.
- Must intend to register to start your studies during the academic year 2016-17.
- Must be a self-funded student and not in receipt of other University or external awards.
- Must have an average of 75% or above in your bachelors degree.
How to Apply:
Candidates can obtain the application form from https://app.geckoform.com
Last date: 30th June, 2016.
For more details, please visit, http://www.ncl.ac.uk/postgraduate/funding/