- Number of scholarships: 4
- The value of the scholarship is 50% of the tuition fees payable for the minimum number of units required to complete the program by the student.
- Scholarship is offered as fee reduction.
- Scholarship is awarded to a student from India studying postgraduate coursework.
To be eligible candidate must:
- Be a citizen of India.
- Have achieved a GPA (or overseas equivalent) of 80% over 7 semesters of undergraduate studies or 75% over 8 semesters of undergraduate studies at a higher education institution in India.
- Be able to commence as an international student in Australia on a student visa.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can download the application form http://www.scmb.uq.edu.au/dloads/pgcw
- Master of Biotechnology Scholarships applications can be email: email@example.com and master of Molecular Biology and master of Bioinformatics scholarship applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date: 31st March, 2016.
For more details, please visit, http://scholarships.uq.edu.au/scholarship