- Number of scholarships: 2
- Scholarships worth of £4,000 is available for the first year of study.
To be eligible, candidates must:
- Be an Indian student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes, holding an Indian passport and domiciled in India).
- Have an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on an undergraduate course at Kingston for September 2016 intake.
- Not currently registered on an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University.
How to Apply:
- In order to apply, candidate must first hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on an undergraduate program at Kingston University.
- Candidates can apply online at, http://www.kingston.ac.uk/international/
- Candidates must attach the following documents along with the online application:
- A copy of the offer letter.
- An academic reference letter.
- A copy of academic transcript/worksheet.
- A copy of Academic IELTS or TOEFL result. (where applicable)
Last date: 31st May, 2016.
For more details, please visit, http://www.kingston.ac.uk/international/scholarships