- M. Sc Regional Scholarships: 4 x 50% scholarship towards the tuition fees of a 1 year full-time program.
- Universitas 21 Alumni Scholarship: €3,000 tuition fee scholarship.
- University of Mumbai: 1 x 100% or 2x 50%Scholarships towards the tuition fees for a 1 year full-time program.
Scholarships are open for:
- M. Sc Regional Scholarships: All successful applicants to the full time programs who reside in India.
- Universitas 21 Alumni Scholarship: All graduates of Delhi University -UCD’s Universitas 21 partner in India. This scholarship is guaranteed to all graduates of Delhi University who have a full or conditional offer for a full-time master’s program.
- University of Mumbai: All Alumni from the list of colleges below under the University of Mumbai.
University of Mumbai Colleges: St. Xavier’s College, Lala Lajpat Rai College of Commerce and Economics, R.A. Podar College of Commerce and Economics, Sophia College, Rizvi College, K.P.B. Hinduja College of Commerce and Economics, Jai Hind College, H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, K J Somaiya College of Arts & Commerce and Shri Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics or SVKM Trust.
How to Apply:
M. Sc Regional Scholarships: Candidates must apply online through their scholarship portal and will be assessed based on a GMAT (minimum 630) or GRE test result (Minimum 158 out of 170 GRE Verbal Reasoning-Minimum 160 out of 170 GRE Quantitative Reasoning).
Universitas 21 Alumni Scholarship: When an applicant is offered a place at UCD please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm candidate’s eligibility for this scholarship.
Please note: This scholarship is managed by the UCD International Office centrally.
University of Mumbai: Candidates will be assessed on a rolling basis. Candidates must have a full or conditional offer in order to be considered.
- For M. Sc Regional Scholarships: 31st March, 2016.
- For University of Mumbai Scholarships: 01st April, 2016.
For more details, please visit, http://www.smurfitschool.ie/scholarships