- Scholarships worth £3,000 for all overseas fee paying students from India.
- The scholarship will be awarded automatically as a tuition fee reduction to eligible students upon enrolment at the University of Sussex.
- Candidate must be a self-financing student from India and have accepted an offer of a full-time place on a masters course at the University of Sussex commencing in September 2016.
- The scholarships relate to all full-time taught Masters degree courses at the University of Sussex.
How to Apply:
- Candidates must apply for admission to an eligible Masters course via the University’s PG Apply online application system at, http://www.sussex.ac.uk/study
- After the acceptance of an offer, there will be an online scholarship declaration on PG Apply as part of the acceptance process. Candidate must submit this declaration in order to receive the scholarship.
Last date: 01st August, 2016.
For more details, please visit, http://www.sussex.ac.uk/study