The scholarship amount (upto a maximum of Rs. 20 lakhs) is decided as per the assessment of the Foundation.
Disbursement and Repayment
On receiving a copy of the visa, the scholarship amount will be disbursed. Repayments will commence one year after the completion of the course as per the following schedule:
1st year after course completion: Nil
2nd year after course completion: 30% of the scholarship amount
3rd year after course completion: 35% of the scholarship amount
4th year after course completion: 35% of the scholarship amount
- Indian nationals residing in India.
- Students below 30 years of age.
- Graduates of a recognised university (students in the final year of a degree course and those awaiting their results are also eligible to apply).
- Students having sought admission for a postgraduate degree programme at any prestigious university for the fall intake (Those who are awaiting a decision from a university are also eligible to apply. However, the award of the scholarship is subject to them securing admission)
How to apply:
- The mode of application is online.
- The candidate is required to complete the registration online at http://pg.nsfoundation.co.in. Upon registration, the login credentials will be sent to the registered email ID. Once the registration is complete, an application fee of Rs. 500/- is payable either online through Net Banking or offline by sending a Demand Draft issued in favour of the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation.
Last date: 28th March, 2016.
For more details, please visit, http://pg.nsfoundation.co.in/Home/Scholarship