University of Queensland (UQ), Australia, invites applications for BEL India Scholarships 2016 from Indian students studying a coursework master’s degree or undergraduate degree within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law (excludes the MBA) for the session 2016.
- Scholarships worth of $ 5000 as tuition fee waiver for a student to undertake an approved program in the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law at UQ.
- Scholarship is offered as fee reduction.
- be a citizens of India who normally reside in India.
- have applied to UQ and must have received an unconditional offer for a relevant program.
- Scholarship is not available to students already studying or residing in Australia.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can download the application form from, http://www.uq.edu.au/international-students
- Completed scholarship applications should be forwarded to: firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via mail to,
Faculty of Business,
Economics and Law,
University of Queensland,
St Lucia, 4072,
Last date: 30th April, 2016.
For more details, please visit, http://scholarships.uq.edu.au/scholarship