- Number of scholarships: 1 in each (Social Science & Arts, Engineering and business)
- The Scholarships will be awarded for one year of study.
- The Scholarships will take the form of a tuition fee reduction.
To be eligible candidate must:
- be an Indian national or permanently domiciled in India, apply for a study place by 17th June 2016 and hold an offer of a study place for entry in September 2016.
- be self-funding and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- hold an offer of a study place in any of the subject areas listed above, at the stated level of study.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this scholarship candidates need to submit an application for the India Merit Scholarship. Candidates for the GREAT Scholarships will be selected from the pool of applicants who have applied for our India Merit Scholarships. (http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/international/
Last date: 24th June, 2016.
For more details, please visit, http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/international/