Awards will be valued up to 50% of the full fees for postgraduate programs and 25% off each year of an undergraduate degree.
- Candidates who have completed their 12th Standard, or undergraduate degree at a recognized high school/university in India.
- Candidates should have evidence of English language proficiency, for example the completion of an IELTS exam, or equivalent with an overall band score of 6.5.
- This scholarship only applies to new incoming students only.
- Candidates should have successfully completed of high school/university degree with a minimum average of 68%.
- For entry to masters programs, applicants must have no backlogs during the 3/4 years of their degree.
- Candidates need to demonstrate relevant work experience and willingness to work in a field relevant to your degree, following graduation.
How to Apply:
Applications can be downloaded from, https://www.wit.ie/international/admissions/how_to_apply
Last date: 31st may, 2016
For more details, please visit, https://www.wit.ie/international/admissions/scholarships
email Mr. John Joe O’Farrell (firstname.lastname@example.org ) or Ms. Laura Dunphy (email@example.com ).