- Scholarship worth a total of $ 5,000.
- Be matriculated in and currently attending a full-time undergraduate or graduate program at a leading institution of higher learning. Students must be matriculated in a full-time undergraduate or graduate program before the application deadline of January 22, 2016.
- Demonstrate academic excellence.
- Show strong leadership skills and have demonstrated responsible citizenship through community service or related activities.
- Show a commitment to pursuing a career in the field of management consulting.
- Provide a letter of recommendation from either an academic or professional source.
How to apply:
- Applicants can apply through online at: https://secure.jotform.co/form
- Applicants can also download the application form from: http://amcf.org/2016/2016_Scholarship_Application_RM.pdf
- The completed application can be sent by email email@example.com or to the mailing address:
Foundation for Excellence in Management Consulting,
C/O Association of Management Consulting Firms,
Richard Metzler Scholarship Application,
370 Lexington Avenue, Suite 2209,
New York, NY 10017.
Last Date: 22nd January, 2016
For more details, please visit: http://amcf.org/index.php?option=com_