- Scholarships cover international fees, bench fees (at £5K) where applicable & stipend.
M. Phil/PhD research degree should be done in one of these Faculties/departments
- Dental Institute;
- Faculty of Life Sciences & Medicine;
- Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing & Midwifery;
- Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience;
- India Institute,
- The Faculty of Natural & Mathematical Sciences.
- Be due to commence an M. Phil/PhD research degree program at King’s College London during the 2016/17 academic year.
- Be citizens and permanent residents of India at the time of application.
- Have submitted all the required application materials by the funding deadline
How to Apply:
In order to be considered for an award, candidates must:
- First apply to King’s College London for a research degree program using the online admissions application at http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study
- submit an online international student PGR funding application form to the Graduate School
Last date: 29th January, 2016.
For more details, please visit, http://www.kcl.ac.uk/graduate/funding/