- Eligible candidates admitted to M.Sc. Cognitive Science program will receive a monthly scholarship of Rs. 5,000/-. The stipend support will be renewed per semester subject to a student’s continued satisfactory progress in the program.
- Travel Scholarships of up to Rs. 60,000/- are provided for students to present their research work at national and international conferences.
- Accommodation: All students admitted to M.Sc. Cognitive Science are eligible for hostel accommodation on a sharing basis.
- Candidates who have a Bachelor’s degree (e.g. BA, B.Sc., B.Tech.) with a minimum of 55% (5.5 CGPA for students with letter grades/CGPA) aggregate marks for General/OBC category candidates and at least 50% (5.0 CGPA for students with letter grades/CGPA) aggregate marks for SC, ST and PD category candidates in the qualifying degree, are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who would be completing Bachelor’s degree in the academic year 2015-2016 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates are selected based on written test and interview.
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply through online at: http://cogs.iitgn.ac.in/academics/msc/msc-admission/
Last date for submitting applications: 15th January, 2016
Web announcement of short-listed candidates: 30th January, 2016
Test and interview: 12th – 13th March, 2016
Web announcement of selected candidates: 25th March, 2016
For more details, please visit: http://cogs.iitgn.ac.in/academics/msc/msc-admission/