- Number of Scholarships: 2
- Scholarships worth of £2,000 are funding for undergraduate study which will only cover the first year of studies at the University of Westminster.
- Scholarships are for students that are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) India.
- Candidate must hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate course at the University.
- Candidate should have financial need and an equivalent to a UK first class honors degree.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can download the application form from, http://www.westminster.ac.uk/study/prospective-
- Candidates should attach the following documents to the application form before submission:
- A copy of the letter/email from the university confirming conditional or unconditional offer of a place on chosen program
- A copy of a transcript from candidate’s most recent/current academic study
- A reference letter for the application, (this should be a written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer)
Last date: 3 rd May, 2016.
For more details, please visit, http://www.westminster.ac.uk/study/prospective-students