- Women’s Health (UCL Institute for Women’s Health)
- M.Sc. Prenatal Genetics and Foetal Medicine
- M.Sc. Reproductive Science and Women’s Health
- Ophthalmology (UCL Institute of Ophthalmology)
- M.Sc. Clinical Ophthalmology
- M.Sc. in Ophthalmology with Clinical Practice (2 years ; the scholarship is applicable for the first year only)
- M.Sc. Biology of Vision
- M.Sc. Applied Immunology
- M.Sc. Applied and Regenerative Neuroscience
- M. Res. Vision Research
- Psychology and Human Development (UCL Institute of Education)
- M.Sc. in Child Development
- M.Sc. Psychology of Education
- M.Sc. Developmental and Educational Psychology
- MA Education (Psychology)
- MA/M.Sc. Educational Neuroscience
- MA Specific Learning Difficulties (Dyslexia)
- M.Sc. Speech, Language and Communication Needs in Schools Advanced Practice
- Physics and Astronomy (UCL Physics and Astronomy)
- M.Sc. Scientific Computing
- M.Sc. Quantum Technologies
- M.Sc. Astrophysics
- M.Sc. Physics
- M.Sc. Planetary Science
- M.Sc. Nanotechnology
- Number of scholarships: 4
- Each scholar is provided with a scholarship worth £11,250.
- The award is tenable for one year only.
- Be a prospective full-time Master’s student undertaking one of the programmes at UCL listed above.
- Be domiciled in India.
How to apply:
- To be eligible, candidate must have offered a place to study at the UCL. There is no separate application required for the scholarship.
Last date: 28th February, 2016
For more details, please visit: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students