- Under the Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Program (ESOP) students receive a special scholarship for the duration of their program as well as specific supervision. The scholarship covers the full study and living costs during their master’s degree program.
- Under the Master Scholarship Program (MSP) students receive a partial stipend during their Master’s degree course and the offer of an assistantship.
- The Excellence scholarship consists of a grant covering living and study expenses (CHF 11,000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver.
- The master scholarship consists of a partial stipend for living and study expenses (CHF 6,000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver. The department can additionally provide a scholarship of CHF 1,500 – 3,000 per semester or offer an assistantship from the second semester onwards (with a payment of CHF 600 per month).
- Scholarships are open to excellent students both from the ETH and from other universities (national and international) wishing to pursue their master’s degree at ETH Zurich.
- The prerequisite is a very good result in their bachelor’s. Students must belong to the best 10 percent of their bachelor’s program.
How to Apply:
The application must consist of:
- An application form
- A letter of motivation
- A pre-proposal for master’s thesis
- Letters of recommendation from two professors
- Application form can be obtained from: https://www.ethz.ch/content/dam/ethz/main/
Last date: 17th December, 2015
For more details, please visit: https://www.ethz.ch/students/en/studies