Scholarship covers all relevant expenses during students’ study period, including tuition fees, health and living costs as determined by the IDB.
Areas of study
- Other fields related to above disciplines
student/ applicant must be able to meet the following basic criteria:
- Age not over 24 years.
- Completed senior secondary / pre-university education with good grades in major science subjects and language of instruction.
- Secured admission in one of the disciplines covered under the Programme at a recognized college or university in their own countries (for in-country study).
- Not in receipt of any other scholarship.
- Committed and needy Muslim.
- Recommended by the Counterpart Organization.
In countries, where the Programme is being implemented, inquiries can be made and application form obtained from Counterpart Organization in the country at http://www.isdb.org/irj/go/km/docs/documents/
In a country, where the Programme has not yet been implemented, inquiries may be directed to the Scholarship Division, Department of Communities in Non-Member Countries, IDB.
The schedule is drawn on the basis of academic calendars of universities and institutions where IDB students will study.
The timetable is as follows:
Deadline for submission of applications to the IDBÂ (for in-country studies)
Deadline for submission to the IDB (for abroad studies)
For more details, please visit, http://www.isdb.org/irj/portal/anonymous?