- Number of Scholarships: 20 in each discipline
- 100% reimbursement of the tuition fees as per the fee structure for seats allotted in the Government quota in Govt., Aided and Self-financing colleges, subject to a maximum of Rs. 1,00,000/- in a year up to the normal completion of course.
Areas of study
- Medicine (MBBS)
- Engineering (B.E/B.Tech)
- Agriculture (B.Sc)
- Nursing (B.Sc)
The student should be of Indian origin and studying in any of the states- Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat and Maharashtra, in any of the Govt./Aided/Self-financing colleges duly recognised by any of the Universities in India. The tuition fees should be in parity with the fees approved by the Govt, for Aided/Self-financing colleges under merit list.
- The student should have secured admission under Merit List during the academic year 2015-16 in the respective course.
- Family income of the student should be below Rs. 3.00 lakh per annum.
- The decision on selection of eligible students and on payment of the scholarship by the Managing Trustee shall be final & binding on all concerned.
How to apply
Applications can be obtained from http://www.federalbank.co.in/documents/10180/1128919
Filled in applications should reach at
Head – CSR
Corporate Social Responsibility Cell (CSR)
Federal Towers, Marine Drive
Kerala – 682031
Last date: 19th December, 2015
For more details, please visit, http://www.federalbank.co.in/scholarships