- College fee for 6 years.
- 2 Years at PUC and min 3 / 4 Years at Graduate Level.
- Expenses towards books, stationery, etc
- Bus pass for the whole year, every year, for 5 years.
- At least, 4 sets of dresses.
- Daily allowance of a minimum of Rs. 50/- per day for a minimum of 200 days in a year.
A budgeted allocation of a grant of Rs.1, 80,000 per person.
Minimum 80% marks in 9th grade.
Scholarships are granted to applicants domiciled in Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai and Gurgaon Only.
How to Apply
Candidates can apply at http://www.avasar.ngo/avasar
Last date: Enroll soon after 10th Std( June, every year)
For more details, please visit: http://www.avasar.ngo/