- Number of Scholarships: 5 to 8
- Each studentship consists of full UK/EU tuition fees, as well as a doctoral stipend starting at £19,919 raising to £23,997 per annum
- Additional funding of the value of £40,000 over the 4 year program for research consumables and £3,200 for travel and training.
Scholarships are available to international students.
Candidate should have first or upper second class in a relevant area (eg. neuroscience, psychology, anatomy, physiology, natural sciences).
How to Apply
- Consideration to the studentships is automatic on applying for PhD (Integrative Neuroscience) program.
- Candidates can apply for admissions at http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/regis/general/applyonline/
Last date: 8 th January 2016
For more details, please visit: http://courses.cardiff.ac.uk/funding/R2617.html