Number of Scholarships: 10
- Each scholarship will have a value of £5,000 per annum and this will be deducted from tuition fees and will be tenable for three years.
- Scholarships cannot be held concurrently with fully-funded Scholarships such as a Dorothy Hodgkins Postgraduate Award, Commonwealth Scholarship or a School Studentship. They can be combined with other partial funding.
The Scholarships are offered
- To candidates who are liable for the overseas rate of tuition fees.
- On the basis of academic merit with candidates requiring the equivalent of a first-class honours degree or upper second-class honours degree from a recognized university or institution.
- To non-native English language speakers must meet the university entry requirements of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
How to Apply
- Applicants should apply online through EUCLID for PhD admission to the University of Edinburgh
- Candidates should send an email which notifies their intention to apply for a Tercentenary International PhD Scholarship.
- In this email applicants should give full details of their EUCLID application, nominate up to four supervisors and include a description of their preferred areas of research. Applicants must also indicate how they will fund the difference between the value of the award and the actual annual cost of studying and living at the University of Edinburgh
Last date: 1st February, 2016
For more details, please visit: http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-funding/