- The scholarship provides a full tuition waiver worth approximately € 12,000.00 per year for a maximum of two academic years.
- The renewal of the scholarship is subject to meeting merit criteria
- Non-Italian citizenship.
- Non-Italian residence.
- A non-Italian high school undergraduate degree earned abroad or in Italy.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply at http://www.unibocconi.eu/wps/wcm/connect/Bocconi/SitoPubblico_EN/
- For 1st round: 11th December, 2015.
- For 2nd round: 26th January, 2016.
- For 3rd round: 29th February, 2016.
- For 4th round: 30th March, 2016.
- For 5th round: 3rd May, 2016.
For more details, please visit: http://www.unibocconi.eu/wps/wcm/connect/08a95dc6-94a7-4e25-9392-