The citizens are free to submit their ideas in kernel format, they can also expand in detail on the themes and sub-themes. The length of the entries should be limited to 1000 words or less.
Themes and sub-themes of the contest
- Identifying role of central government and state governments in implementing the programme
- Identifying the manner in which the governments, civil society and private sector can work together.
- Specifying the Use of modern communication tools, including social media.
- Documentation of success stories.
- Making ‘Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat’ a people’s movement rather than a government programme
The winners of the contest will be awarded a certificate by the Prime Minister, along with cash prizes
- First Prize – Rs. 100,000/-
- Second Prize – Rs. 75,000/-
- Third Prize – Rs. 50,000/-
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age as on 1st November 2015.
- This is an individual participation contest and team entries would not be allowed.
- Participants must be Citizens of India and registered users of MyGov.
How to apply
Applicants can send their entries as attached PDF documents while providing a summary of their proposals in the comment section and submit online at
The last date 30th November 2015
For more details, please visit, https://mygov.in/sites/default/