- The scholarships will be awarded based on competitive merit, need and preference will be given to students belonging to scheduled caste (SC) and scheduled tribe (ST) communities.
- Scholarship covers admission fees, tuition fees, library fees, examination fees, purchase of books etc will be reimbursed on submission of appropriate proofs, subject to a maximum limit of Rs 60 thousands only.
- In case the student is in receipt of any other scholarships the differential amount (cost incurred and Scholarship received from other source) will only be reimbursed.
- Continuing of scholarship: Students will continue to receive scholarship in the 3rd and 4th year of engineering/architecture and 2nd year of MBA, subject to the condition that she secures at least 60 percent of marks in aggregate in the preceding academic year.
- The scholarship is open to girls studying 2nd year of Civil Engineering/Architecture in any 4 years-degree course such as B.Tech. /BE/B.Arch. in any institute located in India and affiliated to any University recognized by law in India.
- Girl students studying 1st year of full-time 2 years MBA course in Construction Project Management in any institute located in India and affiliated to any University, recognized by law in India, are also eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Girls studying Civil Engineering/Architecture must have secured at least 50 percent marks in aggregate in the First Year of Engineering/Architecture course. In case of MBA in Construction Project Management, they should have secured at least 50 percent marks in aggregate in the qualifying degree examination.
- The total annual family income of the parents/guardians must not be more than Rs 3 Lakhs from all sources in the preceding financial year.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can download the application format from: http://tatahousing.in/csr/downloads/Tata-Housing-
- Candidates are required to submit their application in the given format along with enclosures to:
General Manager (Corporate Sustainability),
TATA Housing Development Co. Ltd.,
12th Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound,
Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel (W),
Mumbai – 400013.
For more details, please visit: http://tatahousing.in/csr/downloads/Tata-